Product Development Lab
A Product Development Lab is a complete user focused innovation cycle which starts with understanding target customers (B2B or B2C), building personas and customer journeys, developing user problem statements, developing and testing prototypes, building business cases and finally pitching for approval to build and launch.
Implemented in a series of trainings and workshops over 7 weeks.
Funding is available for eligible SMEs
What you get for the deposit
A 7-week long training and workshop for you and your employees to cover;
- Empathy + User Validation
- Problem definition + User Validation
- Ideate + User Validation
- Prototype + User Validation
- Feasibility + Market Potential
- Product Roadmap + Launch plan + Pitch and Presentation
What we also cover
- Assessment of market viability
- Evaluation of potential demand and user understanding
- Development of product roadmap and proposed functionalities for the product
- Demonstration of market validation
- Development of commercialisation plan
- Review of IP considerations
- Development and testing of prototype
Why you should get it
We support companies to explore new areas of growth, or look for ways to enhance efficiency. Product Development Lab helps your company develop innovative technology and products using a design thinking model with the end goal of commercialisation.
Typical project outline