Market entry execution
An execution only project to bring your company to any new market overseas.
The scope covers Advisory, legal and documentation relating to:
• Name search
• Intellectual Property (IP) Search and application
• Filing and registration for sales/representative offices or equity entity
• Implementation of recommended tax structures
• Import and export licences
• Drafting of franchising, licensing, agency, distributorship and joint venture agreements (limited to only the first set of such agreement)
Funding is available to eligible small medium enterprises
What we provide for the deposit
- Company Registration for sales/representative office or equity entity
- Intellectual Property (trademark, patent) search and application
- Advisory and implementation of corporate tax structures
- All import and export licenses
- All agreements to appoint franchisee, licensee, distributor, agent and joint ventures
What else is included
- Leverage our system that learns from comments and articles posts - Our platform's integrated AI system identifies what potential customers from your targeted market writes or posts. The system algorithm then provides relevant matches which ensures the perfect matchmaking process are in place.
- Notifications to creating relevant automatic matches between potential partner / customer and you every time
- Our live B2B consultants will personally look into requirements of top potential customers / partners and connect them with you. Overall, our online to offline platform creates a perfect match by connecting the data to the personal requirements of the customer / partners. By doing so, we create meaningful business connections that end up in successful offline meetings.
- Use of an advanced profiling and lead ranking system to push potential partners / customers from Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Qualified Leads. This proven mechanism has increased the number of offline site meetings up to 65%.
Why you should get it
A full suite of solutions for any entrepreneur or professional who always wanted to enter a different market outside of his/her home country.
Typical project outline