Business Strategy Lab
A Business Strategy Lab is a deep dive into a company’s ‘as-is’ strategy and business model to identify strengths and weaknesses in relation to the industry and competitors. The output is the development of a ‘to-be’ strategic roadmap with key recommendations for implementation.
It is conducted in a training / workshop setting, to one or more Employees.
Funding is available for eligible SMEs.
What we will deliver for the deposit
Reports and Training that covers;
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Business Model Innovation
- Assessment and Implementation plan
- Coaching of implementation
- 7 - week long training / workshop
- 1x Report
What will be covered in Report and Training
- Diagnosis and gap analysis of your company
- Assessment of internal and external factors, such as strengths and weaknesses, and competition
- Development of a strategic roadmap, business frameworks, policies or processes
- Recommendations and plans for implementation
Why you should get it
The training and reporting helps to spur the growth of your company through interventions in business strategies by Registered Management Consultants. We will help you and your employees formulate growth strategies to capitalise on opportunities and enhance competitiveness, and develop of strategies and processes to protect and monetise intellectual property assets as well as optimise R&D operations.
Typical Project Outline