We may use the information that we collect to provide, improve, personalise, analyse, diagnose, measure and protect our Services. Examples of how we may use your information include:
- Providing our Services to you;
- To verify your subscriptions via our Kimbocorp platform;
- To provide media announcement and responses;
- Maintain and improve our Services;
- Customising existing and future product offerings to our users;
- Processing payments, refunds, fee adjustments and waivers;
- Processing administrative claims arising from the Services;
- Research and development;
- Providing customer support or technical assistance;
- Responding to inquiries from you;
- Contacting you to provide product updates, information about products you have requested or purchased;
- Creating or administrating your Account, including verifying you with your Account;
- Marketing and promoting our products, services and features that you may be interested in, and monitoring the performance of our marketing efforts;
- Generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how people use our Services;
- Fight spam, fraud and other form of abuse and all related investigations thereto;
- Enhancing security of our Services and protecting your information;
- To monitor or record phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation and identity verification purposes;
- Sharing with third parties for the purposes discussed in Clause 5 below;
- Facilitating business asset transactions involving kimbo corporate Pte Ltd;
- To comply with applicable law, legal process and regulation and protect legitimate business interests; and
- Purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
5. How We Share Your Information
At times we may share specific personal information with our strategic partners that work for us to provide services. Examples of some of these third parties include:
5.1 Service Providers
We share personal information with companies who provide services such as payment processing, data storage, hosting, order fulfilment, customer service, corporate services, financial services, insurance related services, information processing, analytics, marketing, research, and other service providers who enable specific features and functionalities of the Services you see on Kimbocorp.
5.2 Corporate Service Providers
When you use our corporate related Services, we will share relevant personal information with corporate service providers ("Suppliers") such as accountants and auditors, trademark and patent lawyers, financial institutions, venture capitalists, corporate lawyers and legal consultants, corporate secretarial providers, airlines, hotels, property owners, insurance providers, logistics and movers, freight forwarders, management consultants, employment agencies, digital marketers, family offices, companies operating in capital markets, licensed money lenders, who will fulfil your business capabilities.
5.3 Professional Advisors
Our consultants, lawyers, accountants, auditors, financial institutions, advisors may need to review specific personal information to provide legal, accounting, compliance, banking and similar services.
5.4 Service Administrators
If you work for an organization that uses our Services, your service administrator and others within your organization may have the ability to access and control specific personal information. As set out above, your service administrator’s use of the Services shall be deemed as authorization of and consent to your organization’s access and control of the said personal information in accordance with their internal policy. Please refer to your organization’s internal policy if you have questions about this.
All employers warrant, represent, and undertake that all internal policies and usage of employee and director personal information shall be in material compliance with all applicable laws.
5.5 Legal Authorities
We may disclose your personal information if we believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, including government requests, law enforcement requests, and otherwise to protect rights, property and safety of ourselves or others.
In the event of a reorganisation, merger, or sale we may transfer any personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
6. How We Protect Your Information
We implement appropriate technical and organisational security safeguards to protect the information we collect and store. However, due to inherent open nature of the Internet, no security measures are entirely foolproof. In the event that any information gets compromised, we will take reasonable steps to investigate and notify the affected users and take other actions in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
7. How Long We Store Your Information
We will retain your information for as long as your Account is active or as needed to provide you Services. We may also keep some of your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests, including fraud detection, and to comply with our legal obligations including tax, statutory reporting, and auditing.
8. Minors Under 18 Years of Age
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18, we will take the necessary steps to remove that information. If you believe that a child under the age of 18 has under any circumstances provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.